RE: Mark I

To: skye@jungle.direct.ca
Subject: RE: Mark I
From: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 11:08:46 -0800
Nah, don't worry about it=2E I've never had any problems in that respect wi=
th=20
my '67 B-GT=2E

You might want to consider switching to a single
battery just so that you don't have to buy the expensive stock ones=2E The=20
trick is
finding a battery small enough to fit=2E I'm sure somebody on the list know=
which make will fit=2E

Karim
'67 B-GT and Triumph GT6