Re: OD

To: ccrobins@ktc.com
Subject: Re: OD
From: WSpohn4 <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 01:01:22 EDT
In a message dated 4/08/98 7:48:33 PM PST,  ccrobins@ktc.com writes:

<< C'mon, don't set yourself up as the Master at Arms for how we derive
 our pleasure from our cars.  Different strokes, eh?
 --  >>

I wasn't - I was just wondering what possible utility  the mods you had done
could have. You are of course free to pour gasoline on your own car and torch
it just for fun, and it wouldn't particularly bother me - but when you post
something to a newsgroup, your post becomes fair game for comment.
If you don't want comment, don't post - easy, no?

Bill S.