Re: Noisy CB in my TD

To: lpalmer@vanstar.com
Subject: Re: Noisy CB in my TD
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 07:47:25 EDT
H Lew,
 I posted my reply to Charlie Palmer before I received yours.  These
messages tend to confirm the theory that it's generator noise as well.
For example, my CB plugs into the circuit, but I use my Celphone on its
battery. Cel phone works fine.
  How does one go about determining what capacitors to fit?
  Do you use resistor spark plugs too?
  Does negative ground change the static problem?
Bob