Re: Tools for B manifold to downpipe flange

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: Tools for B manifold to downpipe flange
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 22:39:31 -0500
I've had better luck with those crows-feet socket adapters. Those are the ones
that look like an open-end wrench right next to the 3/8's square socket hole.
This gets the extension offset from the nut.

Once the nut is loose, the 1/4 drive with swivel finishes it off.

Along with new donut gaskets, remember to put in new studs, lockwashers, and the
special brass nuts. The brass makes them a cinch to get off next time. Of
course, the brass nuts are not usually reuseable.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69C/GT, '75TR6, '61Elva
"It's not hard to meet expenses.They're everywhere."