Tools for B manifold to downpipe flange

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tools for B manifold to downpipe flange
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 18:39:22 -0500
Oh Wise Ones:
I spent some time today staring at the nuts/bolts to the lower flange
between the manifold and pipe.
I'm thinking I'll need a 10" extension and swivel to get those nuts off, and
I have neither. I don't have the privelege of a Snap-On collection, folks,
but these are two things I need anyway.
So...am I correct? I learned the "right tool for the right job" way. Seems I
need to get these tools anyway,  so before I do, I figured I'd ask everyone
what they've used to get at those suckers... rounded nuts (no jokes please!
haha) would not make me happy!
TIA
Dan
'73 B "deadlined" for safety -- CO...cough cough)