LBC Parts in Denver

To: "'Larry Hoy'" <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Subject: LBC Parts in Denver
From: "Miller, John" <John_Miller@jdedwards.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 08:57:52 -0600
Larry,
        I went to see Trevor from Best of British last weekend (picked up an
air pump set-up for $150) and he told me that he was finalizing a deal to
get a proper warehouse and storefront.  He said he was planning to start a
retail operation and that he was going to sell new and used parts.  I think
he might even have been getting Scotland Yard's old place.  I went to his
current warehouse, it is really run-down, but boy does he have a lot of
stuff.  I saw pictures of his operation in Australia, and if he pulls
something like that off in Denver, I think we're all in for a treat.

John Miller
Denver, CO
76 B