Re: Questions for the wise ones.

To: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Questions for the wise ones.
From: Jim Carlile <j_carlile@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 16:38:01 -0700 (PDT)

---Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com> wrote:

> I'm in the last stages of the restoration of my 77B, however, I had a
> few questions that I thought you could answer...

Kevin,

Moss Motors has the close-to-correct color for the Rostyles. It's a
kind of 'hammertone' silver that you might be able to duplicate
locally. Moss also has small amounts of MG colors in spray form.

One piece of advice-- if you're going to do the wheels, get the
plastic Rostyle 'mask' that is available for the job: for the $20
bucks or so it will save your sanity. If Moss doesn't have it try
Victoria British- they used to. All in all it's a tricky job but you
won't believe the difference it makes having 'new' wheels.

Jim
'74 B