Re: Bradakis (and others) at Dixon - May 17th

To: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D),
Subject: Re: Bradakis (and others) at Dixon - May 17th
From: ninab@scoresheet.com (Nina Barton)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 18:53:14 -0700
Sounds good to me.  I think it would be a fine idea to wear something
recognizable or meet at Mark's spot at a certain time like you suggested.
I'm pretty flexible as to details.  Good idea!!  Maybe around 11 a.m. or
so, if the shopping is better in the morning.  I think we're all looking
for parts.  Nina