Re: Bradakis (and others) at Dixon - May 17th

To: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com
Subject: Re: Bradakis (and others) at Dixon - May 17th
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:54:15 EDT
On Wed, 15 Apr 1998 16:46:15 -0700 Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
writes:
>Mark, et.al.,
>
>What do you look like and what sort of parts are you going to be
>selling at Dixon?  Don't worry, I don't need to chastize you further.  I
just
>know that there are probably a lot of us cyber-MG folks who attend
>these meets, and we pass each other without knowing it.

Not going to be at that one personally but you might want to consider
getting nametags made up in the way Dave Houser has for Carlisle - all of
us "online" dudes meet at a specific time and Dave has the badges on hand
- its very helpful and a great way to put faces to names.Dave might even
sell you the template for a consideration!!

.  I'm middle aged, slightly portly with glasses, and will be
>wearing my BMC Rosette baseball cap, covered with pins.

Gee Paul..... now you've burst a bubble - I had pictured you as this
suave athletic type sporting an RAF mustache. blonde on his arm and
carrying a shooting stick!-  its
terrible to hear that you look like all the rest of us!!!!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster