RE: New Moss prices?

To: "'ROBERT G. HOWARD'" <mgbob@juno.com>,
Subject: RE: New Moss prices?
From: George Merryweather <georgem1@top2.ficnet.net.tw>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 06:28:42 +0800
Having dealt with Moss for a number of years, I have a different =
understanding of what the $123.00 price means.  According to my contact =
at Moss, it is simply a computer error.  The Master Price List, stored =
is some computer, has some unavailable parts listed at '0.00' price.  =
There are other that have the familiar "Use...Suggest...NWA...", etc.  =
When the software that converts the Master list into the Price Book =
format, there is enough editing done to flag a price as wrong at '0.00', =
but it inserts the revised price as $123.00.  I don't believe the =
$123.00 price listing is any experiment, test, or sampling done by Moss. =
 I believe it is just a system type of error that is low on someone's =
task list to fix.

My .02.

George Merryweather