Re: your mail

To: Tim Richardson <tkrich@sirius.com>
Subject: Re: your mail
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 13:12:34 -0400 (EDT)
        I had the same problem but here is what I did. Find an old TV in
the garbage and take off the electric cord. The end of the cord has the
right spacing to fit into the sensor on the radiator. You will have to
shave the outside of the end down a little but it will work. I bought some
connectors from Radio Shack thinking they may work but never got around to
trying them. Does anyone have an old wiring harness that they want to sell
the end off?
...Art