FS: LH-type OD - '77

To: "MG List" <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FS: LH-type OD - '77
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 21:45:51 -0400
Hello all,
        With spring comes new opportunities for all...A fellow lister has given
me
a shot to buy a 'dream car' of mine - a rubber-bumpered MGB-GT - in dark
red!  I love the way these things look in red!  Anyway, with such fortunes
also come sacrifices..So, I'm putting my beloved and cherished LH-type OD
tranny up for sale.  It is from a 1977 roadster (82,000mi), and ran when
removed from the car in Jan. of 1997.  Since then, it's been stored inside
a garage on a wooden pallet.  Included in the deal would be the shifter
with switch, and the driveshaft (if required).  I'm taking reasonable bids
on the tranny, as it worked fine up to the day I removed the battery from
the car.  E-mail me for more details...

"Take time to smell the roadsters."
Michael S. Lishego