Re: B's Birthday!

To: eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: Re: B's Birthday!
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 21:45:56 EDT
Eric,
 The easiest way to find out when your car was built is to look just
inside the drivers door on the "b" pillar, near the bottom, for the
manufacture plate. it will give you the month and year of manufacture.
 For more detailed info, have a 'trace" done on your car by British Motor
Heritage Trust.
 Cost is $40.00 for all the data you need about your car.
  I can't seem to find the URL for BMHT, but someone on the list, I'm
sure has it.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget