Re: B's Birthday!

To: eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: Re: B's Birthday!
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 15:26:50 EDT
On Tue, 21 Apr 1998 21:52:27 +0000 Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
writes:
>Rick Morrison wrote:
>>
>> Eric,
>>  The easiest way to find out when your car was built is to look just
>> inside the drivers door on the "b" pillar, near the bottom, for the
>> manufacture plate.
>
>Gee, shows how much time I have had to crawl all over my new toy!  It
>seems I could have labelled this ASQ (Another Stupid Question),
>ooops.
>
>Thanks guys, very diplomatically handled.
>
>Eric

True - but as i recall yours is a 68 - vin nos were only placed on the B
pillars from 70 onwards - prior to that it was placed under the bonnet on
the LH side as you look at it from the front, on the wheel well - and
guess what........ It doesnt have the month of build. BMHT is the way to
go - for $40 youll get all the original numbers, equipment, colours etc
plus the dates on which the car was produced

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster