Re: Zero Idle

To: Wetmgs@aol.com
Subject: Re: Zero Idle
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 21:45:55 EDT
most probable problem is trash under the float needle(s). Take the float
cover off (a real pain in the A**, cause you have to remove the carbs to
do it)  and clean the needle & seat with an areosol cleaner, or even
WD-40 will work in a pinch.
 Check the float level and  replace the covers.
 Re set the idle to spec and enjoy.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget