Re: MGB door alignment

To: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: MGB door alignment
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:03:23 -0400
The Richards wrote:
>  Anyway, the doors were removed from the hinges and I am having a moderately
> difficult time aligning them. Has anyone any hints on this other than simple
> trial and error?

  Trial and error is what I used, with a slight tip I figured out
by accident.

  Take some rags, jam then under the edge of the door to lift it up a
little,
and jam some in the end of the door to squeeze it forward a bit.
Carefully
close the door as much as you can. Loosen the six screws that hold the
door
to the hinge, and retighten. That did it for me.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/