RE: Trailer regs: New Jersey and Massachusetts

To: "Leckstein" <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>, "bill" <pplusb@northlink.com>
Subject: RE: Trailer regs: New Jersey and Massachusetts
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 20:26:35 -0400
If you live in Massachusettes and pull a trailer on the highways and byways
of the Great Commonwealth you must of course pay your dues and have the
appropriate license plate, pregistration and title.  Now(this is the part I
am not 100% sure on but the AAA or other motor club in your area could
probably update you) if you were jusrt arriving from out of state and the
state you formerly resided in did not require said trailer to be duley
licensed, registered and titled, and did not have any provisions for such
licensure etc then the Great Commonwealth of Massachuseetes probably
wouldn't complain too much as long as you properly licensed said trailer
within a reasonable amount of time, or ceased to use it until that was done.
That said, use the Garden State parkway instead of the turnpike when
traveling through New Jersey with a trailer.  You won't loose too much time
and it is more scenic.  It is expensive otherwise!!

Good Luck

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm