Re: Rechroming

To: Dave Ahrendt <ahrendt@agfa.com>
Subject: Re: Rechroming
From: Rene and Marion van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 15:02:33 +0200
Dave,

I agree. I have not experienced this, but what can you expect for a
bumper which costs Hfl 150 (thats around $75) in the Netherlands.

A normal chroming procedure is first putting a layer of copper on, next
a layer of nickel, then comes the chrome.

Any proffessional company would do it this way!

IMHO not possible for the lowsy $75!

Rene

--
Rene and Marion van Maanen