1964 MGB For Sale / Southern California

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1964 MGB For Sale / Southern California
From: BDurgin1 <BDurgin1@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 20:17:37 EDT
1964 MGB.  I am the second owner; I purchased this in 1993 .  Car is a Calif.
black plate with 90000 original miles.  Almost all of the car is new or
rebuilt incl. : original 3 synchro w/ Type D OD, new interior, new seats,
carpets with  extensive soundproofing, glass, body rubber, chrome etc.  Car is
OEW with black leather seats w/ white piping.  Car has new HD Apple shock
rebuilds all around, new springs, GT leafs in rear, 3/4 anti sway front.  New
rack and pinion, brakes,  both clutch and brake MC, all SS hydraulic lines
(brakes and oil cooler hoses).  New Robbins top, chrome wires, tires have
about 10K miles on them.  Have 2 new SU's but haven't put them on yet. car
always covered and garaged with zero rust.  90% restored; could use paint for
show quality but very presentable as is.  Engine compartment detailed to
correct specs.    I have 2 large notebooks with all records of everything ever
done to the car...lots of restoration photos; I even have the original owner's
cancelled car payment checks...he was an  engineer at Edward's Air force base
in Mojave desert, CA.  Gets lots of comments, etc....Selling because I rarely
drive it anymore and it deserves more use....

$10,000.  Bruce Durgin 805-526-6228 / Car located in So. California / Simi
Valley
e-mail BDurgin1@aol.com...will be in June issue of Hemmings