Re: Trivia Alert

To: laner@teleport.com
Subject: Re: Trivia Alert
From: WSpohn4 <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 12:59:51 EDT
In a message dated 5/09/98 7:49:12 AM PST,  laner@teleport.com writes:

<< What the heck... let's go for the wild ass guess. Since you have a so many
 Twinkies, we will have to go with it as the car it was used in. So for the
 car it came from I would say... a big heally since they were producing them
 at the time. If I remember correctly that tranny came from some other car
 (more likely a truck) and had the lowest gear blocked off.

 On another font... are you the one that brings down the red twin cam coupe
 for some events down in the Portland area? I also was looking at the
 records from the last Rendezvous I worked on and it looks like you had a C
 at that event. >>

Good guess, but no cigar.
You are close with the Healey connection, though.
I race a white Twincam roadster in vintage, sometimes in Portland. I also have
a white Mk2 Deluxe, but haven't had it out for quite a while. I'll be driving
it to next year's Namgar meet at Tahoe.
We also have a red MGC roadster that we take to the MGC national meet whenever
it is out this way, about every 4-5 years.
If you come to the races at Seattle, I might see you, but I'm not sure if I'll
be running the Fall Finale this year or not.

Bill