TAchometer and Misc

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TAchometer and Misc
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 11:45:29 -0400 (EDT)
Problems on my 74 B are slowly being solved.  THE clutch is now free.
The turn signals blink normal when the engine is running, but not when the key
is only on.

The problem that is giving me the most trouble is my tach.  AS I have reported
bbefore, it pegs as soon as I turn the key.  IT appears I have a short in the
green wire that plugs in hte back.  I read resistance when I check the green
wire to ground.  I am gussesaing this should not be.  So far have not be able
to track it down.

At the fuse box the white wires across the fuse from the green also show a
ground.  Everythin g else works on the car.

Any ideas?