Sunroofs

To: MG Listserver <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sunroofs
From: Chris Attias <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 19:07:28 -0700
I've seen articles (Practical Classics?) in the not-too-distant past about
installation of canvas Webasto sunroofs in LBCs.  They may still be
available in the UK--mebbe Brown and Gammons know.   I was stunned the
other day to find a store in Central California that sells Webasto
sunroofs--just the modern steel and glass jobs.  I asked the sales guy if
they could order the spiffy canvas ones--"never heard of it."  Oh, well...

Chris Attias
'66 ('64 by the VIN) MGB
(Rule #1:  Never buy non-running cars tucked away in darkened garages.)