Re: Sunroofs

To: "Graham McCann" <gmccann@pcug.org.au>
Subject: Re: Sunroofs
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 08:54:11 +0100
On 12/5/98 12:00 am Graham McCann said

>I have had two GTs with folding sunroofs, only because I could not get car=
>without them.  I think they were fitted in the UK to take advantage of the
>5 minutes of sun each summer.  I would personally prefer the protection of
>a strong roof and enjoy the sun by more conventional means.

Ahh, a gloating comment from sun-soaked Australia! :-)

Happily, our temperatures at the moment are approaching 30=B0C: not bad for=

May! Let's hope it continues.

Cheers,

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk