tail light assembly needed

To: "mg list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: tail light assembly needed
From: "bmahoney" <bmahoney@okcity.tds.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 06:51:04 -0500
Hey folks....spent the weekend cleaning and polishing and cleaning and
polishing all the stuff that was removed from the B when I sent her to the
paint shop.  WHAT A JOB!  My hands are never going to forgive me!  But I
have a pile of the purtiest clean and shiny parts ya ever did see.  SO
thinks I am crazy cuz I even cleaned and polished (and in some cases
painted) the parts that are never gonna be seen.  The way I see it, might
as well do the job all the way!  I tried not to think about all you lucky
folks that were out enjoying your cars while I had to do this stuff.  But
I'm not far from putting the first part back on.

Anyway, when I got to looking at one of the tail lights I discovered that
the base is in pretty bad condition.  Can't put the lens assembly on it.
So...I am gonna need another one and wondered if anyone out there might
have one laying around for a 69 B roadster that they could part with.  I
would be very appreciative!!

TIA

Becky
sore hands for a dream of beauty