RE: B tail and plate Light Troubleshooting

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: B tail and plate Light Troubleshooting
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 06:28:55 -0400
Dan,

I have been having a similar problem but it only affects the left tail
light, which by the way soemtimes comes on!  Since I have more serious
problems, like the darn car won't start, I haven't really taken the time to
look into it.  Please post your results.

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm