RE: New MGB GT Owner ( Rather long)

To: "Jon Arikstad" <jon@nextel.no>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: New MGB GT Owner ( Rather long)
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 14:21:32 -0400
Your English is fine, I wouldn't have suspected you were not english
speaking until I read the 1.94 (meters I presume) in height.  My guess is
you are in the neighborhood of 6'3" - 6'6",  I am 6'3" and fit nicely in my
MGB, most people wonder how soemone as tall as I can be comfortable, once I
give them a read they understand...

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm