Re: Miata (MX-5) bashing........

Subject: Re: Miata (MX-5) bashing........
From: Steve Bettencourt <steveb5815@edgenet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 11:59:56 -0500
I got some sad news yesterday... The pretty blonde girl down the street,
with an '80 B LE, got fed up with it breaking down so she traded it in for
a brand new Miata :-( She told me she had the new car for a week before it
got rear ended. I guess she should have kept the MG.

At 06:49 AM 5/18/98 -0700, Patrick Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com> wrote:
>Murray Arundell wrote:
>>
>> Guys,
>>
>> For the last I don't know how many days I've been reading about Miata this
>> Miata that.  Frankly I could not give two hoots about any Japanese car much
>> less care <snip>........
>>
>> Murray Arundell
>> Brisbane - Australia
>I don't think we are "bashing" Miatas The point is it seems strange to
>be a "sports car driver" <snip> ..Pat

Steve Bettencourt
'79 MGB
Steve's HotRod World