Re: Miata (MX-5) bashing........

To: goforit@ecn.net.au
Subject: Re: Miata (MX-5) bashing........
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 21:44:34 EDT
Me too Murray,

 I really think that if the people doing all the talking about Miata
(Porsche, BMW, Toyota, etc,etc) would spend more time driving their LBCs
and less time worrying about what some body else is driving, not driving,
with or without the top up or down,
 their blood pressure would probably drop 30 points, stress levels would
decrease,
and the hole in the ozone layer would close up.
 Let'em drive the "other" cars and call them sports cars, sports sedans
or whatever.
 Those of us who really know, DRIVE MGs and other LBC's for the pure,
unadulterated pleasure of it.
 And that's the bottom line!

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT