brake dragging/replacing wheel cylinder

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: brake dragging/replacing wheel cylinder
From: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 14:04:55 -0800
I'm about to replace the wheel cylinders on my '67 B-GT,
 and I'm not looking forward to the job=2E I know from past
experience that those clips are just about impossible to
get on=2E I remember some thread about this, but I forget
what the best solution was=2E Can anybody give me suggestions
on this or anything else that I should look out for on?

The reason that I'm replacing the wheel cylinders is not
 because they are leaking but because the brakes drag
on the driver's side, and nothing I've done (like adjusting
the brakes) seems to fix the problem=2E I'm guessing that the
wheel cylinder, which I rebuilt sloppily several years ago, is
perhaps causing the problem=2E
Karim Marouf
Canon Communications LLC
Tel: 310-392-5509