Re: Air Conditioning

To: "Ben Ruset" <bruset@home.com>
Subject: Re: Air Conditioning
From: "Murray Arundell" <goforit@ecn.net.au>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 21:43:20 +1000
Ben,

No specific kits are made that I know of.  What I am doing is taking a note
of the air-con system fitted to an ex Japanese R-V8 which has air con
fitted ex factory and it is a very good system.  There are two such cars
located near me.  Most of the hardware used is pretty generic stuff so if
you're interested I'll get as much info as possible, brand names, part nos
etc and pass it on.

Believe me is the system is OK for Japan it will take care of anything the
USA and AUS can throw at it.  Japan has very hot an humid Summers the most
difficult thing for an air-con unit to deal with.

Murray Arundell
Brisbane - Australia.

> From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
> To: mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Air Conditioning
> Date: Wednesday, 20 May 1998 21:30
>
> >It can and has been done quite successfully out here on both roadsters
and
> >GTs.  Am about to start putting a fully integrated air-con into my
BGT-V8