Air Conditioning

To: MG list <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Air Conditioning
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 22:49:13 -0400
I have a modified Vintage Air system in my GT. It is a combo unit that
includes heat, A/C, & defrost. It basically replaces the original heater
box & core. The system uses 134 refrigerant, not the old R12, & was a
DIY project. Much better than the dealer add-on it replaced. Cost was
under $1000.00.  Definately not original, but not at all unsightly. I
can e-mail pictures if you are interested. Will keep you cool in 100'
weather, engine temp under 200' with a V8 under the hood.

Jim

2 V8's, no dollars or sense