Re: Air Conditioning

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Air Conditioning
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@jump.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 12:13:02 -0500 (CDT)
My recently purchased 78 roadster had all the pieces for A/C I still have
them w/ the exception of a few cut rubber hoses.

It looks like it may Have been a dealer installed option because there
are octagons on the plastic panels that that mount below the dash for vents
and controls.

I worked (blew air non too cold but cool) when I purchased the car last
august. and has been on my garage floor since Feb or Mar.

Any takers? $1000 OBO?

--
- Henry D. Reynolds           hdr@jump.net
FONE: (512)448-3617         3205 Clawson Rd. Austin, TX. 78704