Re: B gets legal

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: B gets legal
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 07:03:20 -0500
Trevor...I really like your sense of humor!!!  While I look towards that
first place of breakdown with fear...you are musing about it with
anticipation?  Okay, the next time I am so lucky as to spend some time
on the side of the road..I'll remember your comment and lovingly rub the
B between the eyes..oops, I mean lights.  Thanks for putting a smile in
my day!

Becky
69 roadster