Re: B gets legal

To: bmahoney@home.com
Subject: Re: B gets legal
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 12:32:29 EDT
On Fri, 22 May 1998 07:03:20 -0500 Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
writes:
>Trevor...I really like your sense of humor!!!

Well I dont suppose anyone ever expected to hear that!!! - hehe

Got to hand it to Trevor though - he's really pulled a "Lazarus" on that
car and
saved what otherwise was a parts donor - well done!! - i wish i had that
much ability and persistence!!

Nice story Becky - I have a teenaged daughter who has cast a sideways
glance at my cars from time to time but has been left in no doubt that
the only seat she can sit on is the one without the steering wheel!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster