Re: Sports cars and "Sporty" cars

To: "'miker15@juno.com'" <miker15@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: Sports cars and "Sporty" cars
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:16:49 -0400
Mike (and others) -

I want to make this clear:

That is NOT what I meant by "motorsport"! <grin>

BTW, if that's the definition, then none of our cars qualify.  I know folks
who have managed in a F**t X-1/9 and/or Sprite!

Re; pointless thread.  I realize that I may have needlessly ruffled
feathers with my earlier post.  For that, I'm sorry.  At the end of the
day, who really cares what we call them, so long as we drive them!

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net