Re: Sports cars and "Sporty" cars

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: Re: Sports cars and "Sporty" cars
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:34:43 -0500
Good Morning to all,

        Those o you not interested in the thread "to be a sports car or not to
be
a sports car" don't read any further.

        I just have to add my 0.02 worth here.

        I have a '73 B and a very heavy right foot.  She has been given a
modified
suspension, and corners at speed wonderfully, I drive her hard because that
is what we both like.  But, I have to say this, since I use her as my daily
driver - my preference - she does all sorts of things besides being my
sport companion.  She can haul $500 of groceries (read judicious packing
here) and a bale of hay on her boot if necessary (and it has been).

        She is very definately a "sports" car, but she is also a car, and can do
all the things that any other car of her size can do.

        Elizabeth Jones