Re: Moss TD Carpet Kit

To: "Bob MGT" <BobMGT@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Moss TD Carpet Kit
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 15:14:54 -0700
Bob.....in a word, Yes! But I really appreciate Moss's giving me a little
extra material to work with. It enables me to get the carpet set to fit
absolutely perfectly, regardless of whether the customer wants it
"completely stock" or "improved" by the addition of under-layment or
insulation or whatever. At least it's easier to cut extra material off than
to add it on if the set is cut too small!

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center