Variations from BMIHT Certificates

To: "'jonmac@ndirect.co.uk'" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Variations from BMIHT Certificates
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 11:02:23 -0500
John,

Thanks for the information. I knew my Healey didn't have an original paint
job on it, but I was interested in what it was when new. I thought the
certificate would list the trunk key number on it so I could have one made.
Guess what! The car came with an FS key, but the certificate listed an FP
key. Somewhere along the line the locks had been changed. Love the
certificate anyway. Might try to get them for my other cars.

Thanks again,

Jack