Re: The pinnacle of the marque

To: Chuck Schaefer <crschaef@mc.net>
Subject: Re: The pinnacle of the marque
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 18:45:45 -0500
I don't think so......I think the B was used because it is after the
A...NOT BECAUSE IT'S NOT AS GOOD. ;-)  Good try though.  When you have
to resort to this type of logic, it's because you don't really have an
argument to support your choice....cuz we all know the 69 B is the
Bestest!!!!!

Becky
Views the B as an improvement over the A