Re: The pinnacle of the marque

To: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Subject: Re: The pinnacle of the marque
From: "Gary A. Graham" <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 20:08:24 -0400

Becky Mahoney wrote:

> IGood try though.  When you have to resort to this type of logic, it's because
> you don't really have an argument to support your choice....cuz we all know
>the
> 69 B is the
> Bestest!!!!!

Well, it seems rather obvious to me that if the '69 were actually the "best",
they
would have stopped making any changes after that. I've given this some serious
thought and have decided that that late '74 is the obvious pinnacle of the
marque
-- all those years of refinements, but before they smogged up the engine.

Gary
(ahem) '74 mgb