Re: The pinnacle of the marque

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The pinnacle of the marque
From: Daniel Pruett <jpruett@tfb.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 20:39:33 -0800
Becky, Kai, everybody else...

Since all I've been reading is about the bestest MG, I'm going to have
to put this to a rest once and for all.  Okay, for starters, all those
other cars that you people have been touting are nice and all, and I
wouldn't mind having one, but lets face the facts here.  According to
the GPA Theory the A is better than the B.  According to the Reverse
Darwinism Theory if the A was so much better why did they keep making
improvements and come up with the B?  So, (cough cough), I must say that
the fellow that said the '74 was the best of the bestest, he was almost
on the marque (had to, its sooo obvious.;-)), but he was still
wrong...the 1977 MGB was the King of Them All simply because thats when
its owner was born......oh, and what smog stuff?  I don't need no
stinking smog stuff.

Daniel Pruett
1977 MGB----  hmmph.

--
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those that think alike than those who think differently."