Re: Rusty floor

To: endicott@nashville.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rusty floor
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 01:30:13 EDT
Mark:

>>... I ended up cutting out the center section (leaving a 2"
>>inch lip) and riveting in a piece of aluminum.  Later,
>> when I have more time and money, I'll replace the floorpan
>>with a welded-in piece.

>Reminds me of the car I looked at last year that had been repaired as
>you describe with Real Estate Signs.  Free (at night) and usually
>painted well.  Maybe you could even sell advertising space!

Gotta love it -- I did use much heavier gauge aluminum, but heck, if I
sold ad space I could get the new floorpans paid for in no time....

Course, the only ones that would see it on the bottom of the car is
roadkill and the neighbor's nosy cat (which will probably end up being
one and the same....).

Rich