Re: Rusty floor

To: "Mark Endicott" <endicott@nashville.com>,
Subject: Re: Rusty floor
From: "Jim Carney" <carney_fam_ark@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 08:56:12 -0500
Y'all,
Old memories...
My very first car was a Corvair Monza. I drove it through what looked like a
puddle one evening & a geyser erupted from behind the passenger seat. I'm
talking about a column of water a foot & a half across. Turns out, what was
left of the floor was hanging down making a perfect scoop.
When I turned the carpet back to see what was up, I found a STOP sign!
Ah, the good old days...
Jim