Looking for MGA Fastback

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Looking for MGA Fastback
From: "Douglas Gaither" <gaither@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 10:40:08 -0700
I just bought my dad the Original MGA for Father's Day.  So, I only have 3
weeks left to finish reading it!  Anyways, in the text Clausager says that
Ted Lund raced a special Twin Cam at Le Mans in '59, '60 & '61.  The 1960
version was a fastback coupe (SRX210).  Does anyone know of a picture of
this car?  I'd sure be interested in seeing it.

When I received "MG - The Untold Story", I was really struck by the beauty
of an MGB prototype designated EX205 (pp84-85 for those with books).  It is
basically an MGA fastback coupe.  VERY ATTRACTIVE in my eyes and it looks as
though a creative type could modify an 'A' to this body style.  I wondered
wondered if Lund's SRX210 was similar to EX205.

Boy, after browsing through this Original MGA book, I'm getting the hots for
one!  But I must finish my own '66B before I confess this to my wife, lest
she apply skillet-force to my head.

Doug "focus-on-the-B... focus-on-the-B" Gaither