Re: simple anti-theft device -Reply

To: mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu
Subject: Re: simple anti-theft device -Reply
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 22:06:20 EDT
I'll second that.
  A few years back I (stupidly) left my keys in the GT while at work. A
couple of teenage wannabe joyriders decided to take the car. The only
reason they got to the end of the parking lot was the fact it was down
hill. As soon as they applied throttle to it, the engine died. They
finally gave up in disgust and left the car at the curb (but not before
ripping out my new tape deck!)
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget