Re: girls, cars, problems

To: "Keith Wheeler" <keithw@sand.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: girls, cars, problems
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 03:27:54 -0400
My girlfriend and her friend appeared tonight to gawk at the MG.  I recently
purchased the Moss wood rimmed steering wheel that is a direct replacement
for the factory one (Gorgeous!!!).  Anyway, they were looking over the
wheel, wondering how I could spend $150 on one part...So I offered to take
either of them for a ride when daylight came.  My girlfriend sounded
thrilled, her friend seemed only slightly amused...I guess I got the good
one!!!

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/