Re: Evil Steering Wheel

To: "Kevin Richards" <flybirds@erols.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Evil Steering Wheel
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 03:23:13 -0400
Kevin,
    I have had a similar problem with my '77 parts car...Wanted to remove
the rim to hang on the wall of my dorm room but...There are no holes to
attach a harmonic balance puller, and no amount of liquid wrench can budge
the thing...My next step is to drill two holes and tap & thread them to
facilitate removal...Anybody else have any good advice?

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/