Restoring the BGT

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Restoring the BGT
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 12:02:54 -0600
Many months ago, it was the consensus on this group that it is cheaper to
buy a decent B or BGT rather than doing a complete body restore. (Cost for
me on the body and interior could easlity exceed $2500-$3500).

Legend even has it that in Texas and/or New Mexico, rust free MGs are easy
to find and cheap.

What do you guys know of this? My preference would be a B or BGT of 60's
vintage. Can they be found and around what price range?

I live in Montana so I would have to travel to a place that had, hopefully,
a few for sale. An A or a C would be even better if I could afford it.

David