RE: The pinnacle of the marque

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: The pinnacle of the marque
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 14:03:10 -0700
Going through some of last week's digests, I couldn't help but respond
to this one:
Everyone knows that the pinnacle of the marque is the 1973-74 MGB-GT
V-8!  The most refined, the quietest, the quickest (at least until the
upstart MGF came along).  This has to be the bestest MG, especially
because the US never got it!

And as we all know, because of the lawyers and the legislators, the US
has to put up with mediocrity.  So more power to all the V-8 MG
conversion guys, they are creating something in the US that we SHOULD
have had all along!

Cheers,
Paul Kile