Re: New Jersey Historic Plate Plates question

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: New Jersey Historic Plate Plates question
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 11:57:19 -0400 (EDT)
***********************************
Becky:

When I picked up the 1960 MGA 1600 Roadster I chose "OUR MGA" for
personalized plates.  My wife and best friend (same person, by the way)
spend many happy hours cruising the back roads of Ontario, Quebec and
upper New York state.  Oh, by the way, "MY MGA" was taken he..he..he.

Eric

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;